Vender approval process to build business credit
VENDOR APPROVAL PROCESS TO BUILD BUSINESS CREDIT
Listed below is the general method for securing vendor approval. The approval and reporting process is different for each vendor, but they follow certain guidelines. Our job is to help you realize what to expect.
- Visit their vendor’s website and choose whatever your business needs.
- Place these items in your online cart and proceed to checkout.
- Choose the invoice option such as “invoice me.”
- Complete checkout without providing payment details.
- When you get a shipment notice, that means you’re approved for vendor credit.
- Pay the invoice as soon as possible after shipment.
- Monitor reports verifying business credit reporting.
SEVEN (7) VENDORS YOU CAN USE IN BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT
- Uline shipping supplies:They sell shipping, packing, and industrial supplies. They report to Dun & Bradstreet and Experian. Here are their requirements:
- EIN from the IRS
- Bank account
- ADUNS number from Dun & Bradstreet (D&B).
- Several pre-paid orders of $50, or more, to show an order history.
- The application for a NET 30 Account.
- Quill Office Supplies (Quill.com): They sell office, packaging, and cleaning supplies. They are an aged shelf company with credit package. They report to Dun & Bradstreet. Here are the requirements:
- EIN from the IRS
- A DUNS number from Dun and Bradstreet.
- PAYDEX score. This numbered score shows the payment history reported to D&B.
- Business Experian credit report.
- If your PAYDEX is not established, you must place at least three (3) initial orders before applying for vendor credit.
- On most cases, you will have a 90-day repayment plan.
- If you order items every month for three (3) months and pay regularly, they will typically approve you for NET30 terms. If your company is ready for funding, all the information is consistent, and you are registered with the business credit reporting agencies, this step may be skipped.
- Grainger Industrial Supply sells hardware, power tools, pumps, and more, handle fleet maintenance, and the they report to Dun & Bradstreet. Here are the requirements to qualify for vendor credit;
o Business license.
o Business account.
o EIN number.
o D-U-N-S number from Dun and Bradstreet.
They may request additional documents. They will approve nearly anyone with a business license for less than $1000 credit. They would require trade and bank references for credits of over $1000. Apply over the phone or online. Visit them at www.grainger.com.
- Hardware Express sells hardware and offers NET30 in vendor credit accounts and they report to Business Experian. Get an initial like of credit from $500 to $2500. There’s a 21-day grace period in sending payment. What are the requirements?
o EIN number.
o D-U-N-S number.
o Business bank account.
Apply over the phone with Hardware Express at 888-803-4469.
- Strategic Network Solutionsoffers technology training and technical support. They report to Business Experian and CreditSafe.com. They may offer new businesses a credit limit of up to $1000. This is a great place to start if you’re seeking seeking small business funding. Requirements:
o EIN number.
o Incorporated as a corporation or LLC. Business licenses are filed.
o D-U-N-S number with Dun & Bradstreet.
o Occupational or other license, if applicable.
Visit them at https://stntsol.com.
- WEX Fleetoffers fleet cards to repair and maintain the vehicles intended for business use. They report to Business Experian, Dun & Bradstreet, and Business Equifax.Fleet cards come with a rewards program. Their terms are NET22 and they may extend to NET30. Requirements:
o Business phone number.
o 411 listing.
o Deposit of $500 unless you have enough accounts reporting.
Apply for the WEX fleet card and not the WEX fleet Flexcard that needs a personal guarantee.
Do not apply for multiple Fleet Cards at the same time or all of the applications will be flagged for fraud. Ensure to
- Summa Office Supplies is an office supplier specialized in quality office products and supplies at guaranteed savings. They offer NET30 accounts with normal businesses getting a credit limit of $2000. Small businesses seeking funding may build their vendor credit with Summa as a good start. They report to Dun& Bradstreet and Business Equifax. They require a purchase of $75 to report. Here are the requirements you need to meet to qualify for their approval:
- Incorporated as a corporation or LLC
- Contact and public sources must be identical at all points of contact.
- Business license, if required.
- Business bank account
We are COMPANY FORMATION, INC., a business formation, and development company.We offer new and aged ready-made shelf companies Read More
COMPANY FORMATION, INC.
109 EAST 17TH STREET
CHEYENNE WY 82001